Adding Third Party Web Tools
In addition to the Components offered by the builder, Third Party Web Tools can also be added to your site! Below are instructions for adding a few types of Web Tools to your builder site.
To acquire the code:
- Login to your account or access the page where the code is located
- Highlight the code
- Use your computer's copy function to acquire the code
To add the code to a builder page:
- Login to your builder account.
Google Analytics can be added to your builder site. If you have not registered for this service, please visit the Google Analytics page.
Once you have signed up, you will be guided through a short process, after which you should be ready to use this service with your website.
To add the tracking code to your website:
- Login to the builder.
- Click on "Edit" on the HTML Component Toolbar if the Component has already been added and enter the code. If a Text or Content Block hasn't been created, you can create one by clicking on "Add to Page.." on the Toolbar.
To access your tracking code:
- Log in to Google Analytics
- From the Analytics Settings page, find the profile for which you would like to retrieve the tracking code from within the list of accounts. Please note that tracking code is profile-specific.
- From that profile's Actions column, click Edit
- At the top right of the Main Website Profile Information box, click Check Status
- Your tracking code can be copied and pasted from the text box in the Instructions for adding tracking section